Join the Team
Senior ASP.NET Developer
Do you eat, sleep and drink .NET? Are you ready to join a small team of great programmers?
We are seeking a full-time developer/architect with strong ASP.NET, C#, .Net Framework and T-SQL skills. This is a “hands – on” position. You must be organized, able to communicate well, and capable of executing at high levels. We seek a self-driven person who consistently demonstrates productivity.
The ideal candidate for this position has a passion for the Internet, and Web Development. You will be responsible for building out new applications, as well as adding features and functionality to our existing products. You should be very well versed in the latest Web Development technologies.
Why you should join our team: We’re small enough that you’ll make a huge difference, and creative enough to keep you challenged. We’re hiring you to make our popular service even more popular. We don’t have bureaucracy, middle managers, or pointless meetings.
- Ability to deliver projects on time.
- Design and implement user interfaces, business layers, and data access layers for .NET web applications.
- Support and enhance existing web applications, primarily ASP.NET and C#, .Net
- Extremely knowledgeable in database programming including: T-SQL stored procedures, triggers, views, and reporting.
- Adhere to best practices in software development which include peer code reviews, design/testing documentation, and source control systems.
- Work closely with IT Director and other project members as a team, and also work on own initiatives.
- At least 5+ years web application development
- Strong grasp of Design Patterns and Object Oriented design.
- Extensive experience with .NET component development and declarative programming in an ASP.NET environment.
- Strong Debugging skills.
- Ability to stay focused and detail-oriented in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Must be able to perform most programming and analysis tasks independently with minimal direction.
- Experience working in environments with formal development lifecycle methodologies, including Rapid Application Development methodologies.
- Ability to resolve complex issues, gather options, assess pros/cons and recommend resolution alternative.
- Strong knowledge of indexing and triggers required.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field preferred.
- ASP.NET 3.5+, TFS, C#, SQL, O-O / component and pattern oriented design and development.
Join our team of developers as we roll out web-based systems that revolutionize our industry. We offer a campus-style work environment close to public transportation, with on-site gym privileges, and a casual-dress policy. We are the largest small company you will ever find; we work hard, have fun, and make a difference.
This is a full time, in office opportunity in Boca Raton.
Please email your resume as a MS Word document to: email@example.com.
For more details call: 561-922-6648.